skip to Main Content

Fakee

Fake. Anonymous April.7th 2017 Eggers middle school. Fake. They was always fake my so called “Friends” They is so fake they will change up on you so fast like a snake will shed. Fake. They are nowhere near to be…

Read Full Poem

IN

My town is quiet like wind blowing through trees. When i looked at the moon it looked at me and said hi. I had seen a girl that was walking down the street. I had never seen her before, so…

Read Full Poem

WELCOME TO MY LIFE

I walk out the door I order number 4 I see this man I see something in his hand Some white stuff All sliced up He snorted a pack of salt another pack of salt terror filled my eyes he…

Read Full Poem

Ironboard

He scares me when he walks on 24th , on my blocks with his fake timbs I feel bad for him because his back is permanently bent.So next time I see him when he walks on 24th with his fake…

Read Full Poem

Starret is Alright

Down the street I go as the sound of birds chirping repeat. Green, green, green I see as I approach Starret shopping center as the tomato sauce smell fills the air. Looking around tall grey and brown buildings appear .…

Read Full Poem

Ada

My block My block name was Ada , all you smelled Was weed,alcohol,And smoke, sometimes the grill My block Wasn’t that colorful you can see trash in the fields and Yards , At night all you could hear was BOOMS…

Read Full Poem

Tyrna Fill These Lines Up

My community,the place where I grew up,well not really I’m tryna fill these lines up. I wish I could say it’s a volcano Waiting to erupt,but I can’t because it’s not like everything came to a stop. No brothers from…

Read Full Poem

My Home Town

Hammond A small city in Indiana That isn’t very interesting But I still call it my Home As I walked down Sibley Street I see my shadow on the sidewalk From the bright Yellow sun shining on me During beautiful…

Read Full Poem

My Race

-My Race- Back In the day We went through a lot My race Wasn’t all that Where we came from We was know as slaves and even Sold to people who didn’t know our real Name, My race Wasn’t well…

Read Full Poem

life/community

Chase Bailey Community The community is fake She is a bad person Terrible Full of hate Takes your heart out Like a rake As wild as a jungle You get hurt Out of Bad reasons You think of friends Then…

Read Full Poem

Blame

Parts of the world are in agony But now it’s clear to me Our pride is so high that it’s taller than all the redwood trees Unlike our economy The stern face of burden is leering straight down at me…

Read Full Poem

Mindless Games

They all walk around In some mindless daze, Staring at the same chemical haze. Their screens shine as bright as the sun While they compare likes and followers Like a prize to be won. All except… All except one Sitting…

Read Full Poem